Is the PANRE - Pathway II History?

Okay, I was too busy to notice but it is time I need to take my PANRE for the sixth . . . or it is seventh time? Anyway, I'm one of those rare people who (work in a sub-specialty) but also rather enjoyed the pathway II exam. I looked on the NCCPA web site this morning and there is no mention of it. Even a site search had no hits. Is it correct for me to assume that the pathway II is history?

Okay, I was too busy to notice but it is time I need to take my PANRE for the sixth . . . or it is seventh time? Anyway, I'm one of those rare people who (work in a sub-specialty) but also rather enjoyed the pathway II exam. I looked on the NCCPA web site this morning and there is no mention of it. Even a site search had no hits. Is it correct for me to assume that the pathway II is history?

• Administrator
I looked on the NCCPA web site this morning and there is no mention of it. Even a site search had no hits.

Poor form on their part, but not uncommon for "old" or "outdated" information to be scrubbed from websites--prompting exactly this sort of confusion.

• Administrator
I looked on the NCCPA web site this morning and there is no mention of it. Even a site search had no hits.

Poor form on their part, but not uncommon for "old" or "outdated" information to be scrubbed from websites--prompting exactly this sort of confusion.

Archived