I just got it! My parents live near there... I actually live in Las Vegas and have an interview here at Touro August 10th. I have my undergrad from Purdue and moved out here in 2009. I actually got lucky with the timing of that interview because I have PTO (paid time off) August 18th to 24th and I had booked tickets to Chicago a while back to visit home. So, I will be in Chicago for awhile before the interview and fly back to Vegas Saturday. Right now I work as a dealer on the strip :) . Interesting huh?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I hope everyone's interviews went well on Friday. I'm sure you did great! It was nice to meet the few of you I got to meet.

FYI: I interviewed on Friday, August 27 last year and received an acceptance email on Tuesday, September 7. So... 11 days. Some classmates of mine received acceptances +/- a day or so from mine, so don't freak out if you don't get anything exactly 10 days from now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I am also interviewing on Sept 30! I am traveling from California. Any recommendation about which airport to fly into and where to stay? I am trying to keep the cost down since I am flying immediately after the interview to another one on 10/1/2011. I am really excited about the school and looking foward to meeting my future classmates!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived