• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent everything as early as possible!! Everything was submitted by June 15th ( or whatever date they opened, I can't quite remember) I got my Supp. App a few weeks after and I got offered the interview July 14th! :) thank you, I am very excited! Good luck to you on your process.

I sent everything as early as possible!! Everything was submitted by June 15th ( or whatever date they opened, I can't quite remember) I got my Supp. App a few weeks after and I got offered the interview July 14th! :) thank you, I am very excited! Good luck to you on your process.

Stay relaxed, remember they're trying to find out how good a fit you are for the school and that should be your goal as well. Make sure you aren't hungry, thirsty, or needing to pee during the interview so you can focus properly and be comfortable. If you have a group interview (I was in the August group last year and we did, but later interview groups didn't), don't be a jackass but don't be a pushover either.

Take advantage of the students who will be there - I want you to ask me questions! It's more fun that way. :D

Stay relaxed, remember they're trying to find out how good a fit you are for the school and that should be your goal as well. Make sure you aren't hungry, thirsty, or needing to pee during the interview so you can focus properly and be comfortable. If you have a group interview (I was in the August group last year and we did, but later interview groups didn't), don't be a jackass but don't be a pushover either.

Take advantage of the students who will be there - I want you to ask me questions! It's more fun that way. :D

Hi greenmood...Will you be one of the current students involved in the interview process this year?

How do you like the program?

Hi greenmood...Will you be one of the current students involved in the interview process this year?

I don't know if I'll be involved in the interviews or not; we haven't been told much about how that will work. I'd love to help with it, but we'll see.

I like the program so far. The summer is consumed almost entirely by anatomy which is not a PA Program course, but obviously still fun and interesting.

I don't know if I'll be involved in the interviews or not; we haven't been told much about how that will work. I'd love to help with it, but we'll see.

I like the program so far. The summer is consumed almost entirely by anatomy which is not a PA Program course, but obviously still fun and interesting.

I just got it! My parents live near there... I actually live in Las Vegas and have an interview here at Touro August 10th. I have my undergrad from Purdue and moved out here in 2009. I actually got lucky with the timing of that interview because I have PTO (paid time off) August 18th to 24th and I had booked tickets to Chicago a while back to visit home. So, I will be in Chicago for awhile before the interview and fly back to Vegas Saturday. Right now I work as a dealer on the strip :) . Interesting huh?

Archived