Interview phone call!

Congratulations to all of you on getting interviews! Any out-of-staters applying? I'm from TX and haven't heard back as of yet, but I took the GRE July 15 (did amazing on it!) and they haven't been officially mailed out so all of my schools are waiting on it. Best of luck in the interviews, everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interview scheduled for Oct 3 and 4!! They offered an interview in September but I couldn't get off work in time! Anyone else in my group? Also, I know it says that spouses/significant others are encouraged to attend all orientation activities on Monday but I am wondering if the majority of applicants actually do this or does it look unprofessional on my part? My fiance is very interested in what I'm going to be doing so I think the orientation would be a beneficial information session for him. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Me and at least 5 others in my interview group got our acceptance phone calls within an hour after our interviews. Some applicants get acceptances the same day as the interview, but they try to only do that for a select few. As stated above, most applicants should find out in late December.

GOOD LUCK to all of you that are interviewing. I know it is hard, but try to relax and stay calm. The faculty and students are extremely nice!! =)

Archived