Anyone applying for the class of 2014?

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to know I'm not alone! The application process felt like it took forever, but I submitted it just before the fourth of July and it was mailed last week. The most challenging portion was the personal statement although entering all my classes took forever!I'm not sure when or how frequently they do interviews, but I did recieve an email just after they recieved my GRE scores, so I'm hoping they will also notify me when they recieve the application.

Glad to know I'm not alone! The application process felt like it took forever, but I submitted it just before the fourth of July and it was mailed last week. The most challenging portion was the personal statement although entering all my classes took forever!I'm not sure when or how frequently they do interviews, but I did recieve an email just after they recieved my GRE scores, so I'm hoping they will also notify me when they recieve the application.

That's great, my goal was to submit by early July, but I had to chase down one of my LOR, so, it delayed me slightly. I officially E-submitted yesterday (7/27), and hopefully CASPA doesn't take too long to verify my application. I've talked with Tony Romero over the last couple months, and he told me that they interview once a month starting at the end of August. They're based on a rolling enrollment, however, this year they're trying something new and evaluating sets of 3 interview sessions, instead of just one. He's pretty on top of everything over there, so, I'm sure he'll send you an email once they receive your application. :)

Good Luck!

That's great, my goal was to submit by early July, but I had to chase down one of my LOR, so, it delayed me slightly. I officially E-submitted yesterday (7/27), and hopefully CASPA doesn't take too long to verify my application. I've talked with Tony Romero over the last couple months, and he told me that they interview once a month starting at the end of August. They're based on a rolling enrollment, however, this year they're trying something new and evaluating sets of 3 interview sessions, instead of just one. He's pretty on top of everything over there, so, I'm sure he'll send you an email once they receive your application. :)

Good Luck!

I can't answer anything that you might be looking for about the stats on our students because we're not given any of that information. We are in the age range of 20-50's, from all over the country with varied backgrounds and healthcare experiences. I don't know any specifics on what the ADCOM focuses on either. I'm sure like any other school it has to do with core GPA, science GPA, classes taken, healthcare experience, an impressive personal statement & being confident in the interview. Good luck!

For anyone interviewing: The interview process was really positive! They take 12 interviewees per session, so you'll definitely meet others interviewing the same day. The staff seems really supportive, fun, and encouraging, and students were the same. Everyone gave honest answers to any question you had, and seemed to try very hard not to make the interview sessions stressful. There are group interviews and then two individual interviews. You get a little tour and also get to meet current students and ask them questions. I hope everyone has as positive an experience as I did, and good luck everyone!

Archived