Interview 8/16/11 !! Any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious if anyone happens to know if the last interview date is the one on December 13th or if there is another one after that? I submitted my CASPA mid-August, and received verification that DMU had my application September 8th...and am starting to get a little nervous that I haven't received an invite for an interview yet! They emailed me last week and said their initial review of my file was complete, but they had a question regarding one of my pre-requisites (I had overlooked the Speech requirement but luckily can fit it into my schedule next semester) and also wanted to know if I had any midterm grades but nothing since then! Did anyone else receive a similar email, and if so how long was it until you heard back from them again? Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Wow all of you who applied earlier than me are getting interviews for January. This makes me really nervous! I just called today and was told that they can't find my GRE scores (which I sent in two months ago) but hopefully it will be resolved soon! Best of luck to all of you and congrats to those who have already received a spot in the class!

Archived