SEMPA Conference 2016

• 1 month later...

A couple of questions for those of you who have been to the SEMPA conference before: 

-Do people typically bring notebooks, laptops, etc. to take notes during the workshops?

-How do you register for the workshops that have an additional cost? I was looking for a link online, but couldn't find one.

Thanks! 

A couple of questions for those of you who have been to the SEMPA conference before: 

-Do people typically bring notebooks, laptops, etc. to take notes during the workshops?

-How do you register for the workshops that have an additional cost? I was looking for a link online, but couldn't find one.

Thanks! 

1- Many people bring some form of note-taking, and I've seen it all at conferences.  While I'm traditionally a pen-and-paper guy, I very much like my iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil.  The conference should provide something with all the presentations on a thumb drive or access to them all at some site.

2- When initially registering for the conference, you should have had the ability to sign up for the workshops, but if there are none available it may be because they're full.  you can always ask when you check in to the actual conference to see if any are open

Archived