Jdizzl11

Application Cycle 2015-2016

Can't really put into words how excited I am to be able to say that I got my acceptance call at around 2:00 today, too! Can't wait to get started. January will be here before we know it! I look forward to meeting my future classmates!

Yep, I got the email that said they need to further review my application. Congrats to all that made or will make it. I wish you all the best!!

Hey everyone, I went ahead and made a Facebook group for everyone who will be attending Mercer in January so we can get to know each other a bit before we start.

Here's the link, please only join if you're attending.

Nevermind!

Hey Jerbug,

The Class of 2018 execs have already created a fb page for accepted members for 2019 :) They'll be adding you guys soon. Congrats!!

I got my "alternate" letter as well. I do hope the tides will change soon... Good luck to every one who got accepted and remember nerves and fear is healthy!!! Keeps you on your toes!!

Just withdrew my acceptance for a spot in the class.. Hopefully one of you guys will get a call next week! Good luck to everyone!!

• Upvote 3

Hey guys! I was recently accepted to the Mercer PA Program. I was wondering if anyone who was accepted previously has any advice for preparing for the program? Any help would be appreciated. Very excited and blessed to be a part of such an amazing program!