Sign in to follow this  
kooljessie2007

2011-2012 Application

They should be letting you know within two weeks. They are reviewing all applicants this week than ranking them depending on the total number of points each received. You will ben notified soon.

Aggie: I interviewed on 2-11-12. I'm not sure if they have emailed everyone who interviewed as of yet but if you interviewed at either of the two dates you should be hearing something soon, I believe.

Congrats to everyone who was accepted. This was on the UTPA Physician assistant program website:

All interviews have been completed for the admissions 2011 - 2012 cycle. The Class of 2014 was selected on Friday, February 17, 2012. All acceptances have been notified by email. Those who interviewed and were not accepted have been waitlisted until further notice. The admissions committee will convene again in March to review the candidates who have been waitlisted for possible alternate spots.

Same here. I haven't heard of anyone from the 28th being accepted. I added a few ppl on Facebook that I met at the interview and none of them have heard back.

I'd bet they're counting on the waitlist to move like it did last year. So ~110 are on the waitlist... I'd assume they'll rank the waitlist when they meet again in March. I hope I'm not at the bottom of the list! :)

I'd bet they're counting on the waitlist to move like it did last year. So ~110 are on the waitlist... I'd assume they'll rank the waitlist when they meet again in March. I hope I'm not at the bottom of the list! :)

What do you mean? How did the waitlist move last year?

I interviewed on January 28, and I have been accepted. I wish I had gotten the contact info of the UTPA student who was willing to tell us about affordable housing in the area. If you have her contact info, I would be very grateful if you would forward it to me by private message.