2011-2012 Application

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest askyoulc

I recieved the same thing. I think it said that it was the first review of my application just for completeness and didn't apply to their graduate school application.

Yes, I did. It was really nice, but having been the only school I applied to last year, my nerves got the better of me and therefore didn't do so hot. So practice with a friend a couple of times if you're shy because they'll pick up on that pretty quick. There was a cognitive and noncognitive interview, 20 min each. Nothing out of the ordinary, they just wanted to know the basic stuff "what's a PA, why PA and not MD, your experiences shadowing, why YOU and not him/her, etc" I'd say the last question was the hardest. OOZE CONFIDENCE :)

Yes, I did. It was really nice, but having been the only school I applied to last year, my nerves got the better of me and therefore didn't do so hot. So practice with a friend a couple of times if you're shy because they'll pick up on that pretty quick. There was a cognitive and noncognitive interview, 20 min each. Nothing out of the ordinary, they just wanted to know the basic stuff "what's a PA, why PA and not MD, your experiences shadowing, why YOU and not him/her, etc" I'd say the last question was the hardest. OOZE CONFIDENCE :)

Hey Kooljessie, so last year where the interviews individual, panel or combination of the two?

This year according to the staff of UTPA it's only two interviews some of you will be on Saturday 28, morning or afternoo and the other on febraury 11...

It's only be 80 interviews for 50 sit there it's a good chance like 70% that your are in of you do good in both interviews...

Good luck to everyone!!!

Archived