2011-2012 Application

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone! I decided to start a new thread for the 2011-2012 application. This will be my second time applying to Pan-Am and have high hopes of getting in this year since I've been working diligently on improving my application. Good luck to all!

You will got in, just keep trying... this past cycle was my second time applying... and I got in...

first time 2009- alternative list #10

second time 2010- alternative list #? I didn't remember.... They offer me a spot in August 4.. and I will be starting this semester...

WeboPA, that is awesome!! I'm so happy for you :) Good luck in PA school and (crossing my fingers) I hope to be right behind you in the Class of 2014. Hlane, I've lived 2 minutes away from the campus for 4 years now and it really is safe :) When I first applied I didn't hear anything from the program until Febuary..

• 2 weeks later...

My cousin was accepted and recently graduated from UTMB with a 2.9 undergraduate GPA, however he also had plenty of health care experience from his service in the military. There is no one deciding factor that will get you accepted or turned down, the admissions committee looks at everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone I just found this forum and it seems pretty cool. I am a first time applicant from Brownsville, Texas and hopefully the last time as well. Its good to see that I am not the only one that has not recieved an interview invite. aggie2011, so applicants will not recieve interviews until feb or march 2012 and who is Elias if you dont mind me asking. Good luck to every one on there applications.

• 1 month later...

Archived