Ohio: Case Western Reserve

I know! I'm going to start looking for housing asap. Let us know if you create the Facebook, it would be good so that we can all get to know each other before school starts :)

I also got a phone call yesterday! They called around 2 EST, even after they sent me an email saying it would be another week. Let me know when the Facebook page is created; I definitely want roommates!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 more people will be interviewing on 24th and 31st March. CWRU might get approval for 24 or 30 seats in a program . I am not sure but around 10 people are already accepted. Going by this stats, I can guess chances are hard to be accepted. This stage nobody will leave his/her seat as this one is kind of last one in this cycle. If anybody has different thought , please share Chance of being accepted at this stage is quite questionable or one need to be exceptionally lucky.

Thank you rk_pancholy!!!! I worked my butt off for years to get into PA school...tons of rejections and I have finally made it. My hard work and passion has finally paid off!

I am very happy for you. Unfortunately, I got two admissions but cud not join as I was dealing with post accident recovery and this is my last hope...every day I live as if I am on ventilator :) honest confession ....

I am still waiting for their decision, but it seems like the program already offered all the acceptances. Congratulations to the applicants who got accepted! and good luck to the applicants who haven't got in yet!

Can you share how have you concluded all seats are full...so far 16 people have been confirmed accepted ..and I believe today they will be taking final decision for 24 seats so possibly either by today or by monday we all know about our status. There might be some more who got accepted and if someone drop which wont be happening at this stage 

We are excited to inform you that ARC-PA, has granted Accreditation-Provisional status to the Case Western Reserve University Physician Assistant Program, sponsored by Case Western Reserve University.  

Achieving this milestone is an affirmation of the hard work, meticulousness, and passion with which we've designed the program.  The work has been arduous but enormously fun and fulfilling.

Yesterday, April 7th was our last interview session.  The PA Program Admissions Committee will make its final deliberations over the next week and inform all applicants of a decision shortly thereafter.   

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.  We will be in touch with you shortly regarding our admissions decision.

Archived