Ohio: Case Western Reserve

Ok! Now it makes sense, I guess I am in the later morning session (10am). Thanks so much Rh09! When you interviewed, did they mention around when will they start sending acceptance letters?

They're being visited by ARC-PA March 14-15 and said they'd start sending letters out after that. They said it'd be kind of rolling admissions beginning then and ending sometime early April as the tentative start date is 5/27.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're being visited by ARC-PA March 14-15 and said they'd start sending letters out after that. They said it'd be kind of rolling admissions beginning then and ending sometime early April as the tentative start date is 5/27.

Great! Thanks so much for the info. Hopefully we all get the acceptance letters soon =)

for the applicants who already interviewed, were you able to find a parking spot without any problem? And which parking lot did you use? (Health sciences garage lot 55 or Veale parking garage lot 53)

the lot 55 seems closer to the school of medicine, but I was also wondering if finding a parking spot was a problem or not.

For the morning group if you get there before 730 like they suggest the health sciences garage should be wide open. For the later group your best bet is the Veale parking.

That makes sense. Congrats! We will be on pins and needles until next week.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks so much! Good luck to everybody!

For those who are interviewing soon, the faculty and staff are really nice and make a point to welcome you

Did they mention anything related to accreditation approval ?? Are they approved ??

They said they were not accreditated yet but they should find out in the next couple weeks. They sent out acceptance emails and phone calls but Nancy said the letters wouldn't be sent out until they have their official accreditation!

They said they were not accreditated yet but they should find out in the next couple weeks. They sent out acceptance emails and phone calls but Nancy said the letters wouldn't be sent out until they have their official accreditation!

I really appreciate the details -- so I am concluding you got email also apart from a call. Congrats and I am sure they will get accreditation but they might get for 24 seats or 30 seats.  

Hey everyone! I got a call around 11am from Professor Lord herself congratulating me on my acceptance! I was too excited to ask any further questions but now I'm wondering how we're going to figure out housing and financial aid in such a short amount of time. Super excited though! I'm thinking of creating a facebook page for it. 

Hey everyone! I got a call around 11am from Professor Lord herself congratulating me on my acceptance! I was too excited to ask any further questions but now I'm wondering how we're going to figure out housing and financial aid in such a short amount of time. Super excited though! I'm thinking of creating a facebook page for it.

I know! I'm going to start looking for housing asap. Let us know if you create the Facebook, it would be good so that we can all get to know each other before school starts :)

Archived