Ohio: Case Western Reserve

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have an interview scheduled on 2/25. I spoke with DeBorah Hamilton, who stated that they plan to accept 30 people and that this will be the first round of interviews, therefore all 30 spots are still open.  This is kind of concerning to me with a planned start date of June, but who knows, maybe they'll be quick in their responses!

I have an interview scheduled on 2/25. I spoke with DeBorah Hamilton, who stated that they plan to accept 30 people and that this will be the first round of interviews, therefore all 30 spots are still open.  This is kind of concerning to me with a planned start date of June, but who knows, maybe they'll be quick in their responses

Congrats !! Are you suggesting that 2/25 will be the first interview date ?? Good luck and do share how did it go and what was the format. Start date will be in June as they are still waiting for accreditation decision as site visit only got over in Dec . 

I'm not sure if it is the first date, but she made a comment about that being the first round of interviews.  I know the accreditation process can be slow, that just seems like a quick turn around with those that have to move, pay deposits, do background checks and what not! Either way, I am excited!

I'm not sure if it is the first date, but she made a comment about that being the first round of interviews.  I know the accreditation process can be slow, that just seems like a quick turn around with those that have to move, pay deposits, do background checks and what not! Either way, I am excited!

Did u ask how many people they intend to interview for 30 seats. This program will be a great one ..I have in second week of march , equally looking forward to it . 

Archived