EM residency rankings

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

doing a residency or fellowship(the terms are often interchangeable for pa's) gives you thousands of hours of precepted training in your specialty, off service rotations doing things you would only do rarely in regular practice, and the opportunity to master skills not frequently utilized by new grad pa's like ultrasound, chest tubes, central lines, etc. I would encourage anyone graduating today who wants to do em to do a residency. I still think about it because I know there are holes in my training that a residency would fill.

• 5 months later...

i'm in the process of applying for ER residency program in arrowhead, colton CA. i am trying to get some feedback on as to if this program is actually worth getting (taking the consideration of how effective is the training and how marketable can you be after you finish the program). thank you

• 3 weeks later...

be ready to explain your interest in emergency medicine and the type of setting you want to work in when done.

if it is a group interview let other applicants talk and don't dominate the conversation. they are looking for people they can get along with as well as folks who fit the mission of the program. good luck. you made a great decision to do a residency.

be ready to explain your interest in emergency medicine and the type of setting you want to work in when done.

if it is a group interview let other applicants talk and don't dominate the conversation. they are looking for people they can get along with as well as folks who fit the mission of the program. good luck. you made a great decision to do a residency.

Archived