2012 Applicants

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what are we thinking about someone who only just received the supplemental application a few days ago? Sending it in tomorrow.

If there's an alternate list, is it likely that the class is already filled and they are only adding to that list at this point?

The class is not filled yet. I interviewed on October 3rd, and they said that after your interview you will hear back with one of three decisions: accepted, rejected, or put on the alternate list.

Hey TBM2010 - I also submitted my supp 9/14. I still haven't heard back yet. I have NOT received a rejection letter, however. So I'm guessing that we must be the on-the-fence people, that they are holding onto our supp until they see more supps and then make a decision. No news - or letter in mail - is good news :) Keep your fingers cross!

Hey TBM2010 - I also submitted my supp 9/14. I still haven't heard back yet. I have NOT received a rejection letter, however. So I'm guessing that we must be the on-the-fence people, that they are holding onto our supp until they see more supps and then make a decision. No news - or letter in mail - is good news :) Keep your fingers cross!

Thanks haj. It's definitely a huge weight off my shoulders. As far as interview tips, I have to repeat what you probably already read multiple times...relax and be yourself. Just have to remember Cornell wants to interview you out of the 1000+ applicants they get which is pretty cool. So they know you have the smarts, now they just want to be sure your goals fits the programs. Definitely know why you want to be a PA and why you want to study at Cornell. Smile and be personable and you should be fine.

Archived