2012 Applicants

Myocardium,

I don't think you should be worried because as of yet I don't think any of us have heard from them. What you should check into is whether or not they will accept your application because you didn't report the GRE scores. Look on Cornell's website because I believe that in order to be considered the scores had to be on there. However, I am not 100% so check their website. I hope that helps.

activebug98

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myocardium,

I don't think you should be worried because as of yet I don't think any of us have heard from them. What you should check into is whether or not they will accept your application because you didn't report the GRE scores. Look on Cornell's website because I believe that in order to be considered the scores had to be on there. However, I am not 100% so check their website. I hope that helps.

activebug98

Hi everyone, I received the supplimental application at the end of July via e-mail. I had received the confirmation that they received my CASPA application the end of June, so it took about 1 month to receive the supplimental. Once you receive it, you'll have 2 weeks to complete it.

It's easy for me to say this- but really- relax and try to distract yourself as best you can with anything else. Read books and articles about being a PA so you can speak intelligently about PA matters when you do come for interviews whereever you may interview. The program lost one member of the faculty this year so they are running behind and are over-stressed taking care of us current students. As painful as it might be, don't call and ask about the status of your application. It just annoys the secretary and 99% of the time she's going to be of no help/have no answers.

asprick,

I cannot speak for everyone, but for me when I recieved my secondary it was due back to weeks from the initial date I recieved it via email. From that point it was about a week to a week and a half after the due date that I was invited to an interview. Good luck I hope that sheds a little light for you and lessens the stress a bit. Good Luck!

Hey folks, I never applied to Conell. I was accepted into Touro's program, which was my #1 because of location. I know that most schools that ask for GRE's only do so to weed out applicats who have not taken them and the scores are not reviewed. Stony Brook's program (the #2 behind Cornell in the tri-state area) does not require them at all and at an info session they made a point to say "don't send them b/c they don't care".

I am helping a buddy of mine prep for his interview, any advise? I interviewed at three schools and was asked similar questions from each. Was Cornell one-on-one, board-one or group?

Hey Bastein,

I've been having the same problem too.. I would just try emailing them and asking whether they have received it or not.

What happened to me with another school is that I submitted my GRE scores much earlier than my CASPA app. Therefore, the scores got jumbled up in the miscellaneous pile of records, delaying their confirmation of receipt.

Good luck!

Archived