2012 Applicants

CASPA submitted 7/8, secondary requested 8/26, secondary submitted 9/8, interview invite today for 10/3.

Congrats! I'll be there too. My secondary was also due on 9/8. Are you staying at a hotel? I'll probably book the Doubletree ($200/night) across the street but would love any suggestions for something a bit cheaper (although i realize $200 is pretty good).

Does anyone know if the program has discounted rates with any of the nearby hotels? Cornell's invite didn't mention anything of the sort.

Thanks!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats! I'll be there too. My secondary was also due on 9/8. Are you staying at a hotel? I'll probably book the Doubletree ($200/night) across the street but would love any suggestions for something a bit cheaper (although i realize $200 is pretty good).

Does anyone know if the program has discounted rates with any of the nearby hotels? Cornell's invite didn't mention anything of the sort.

Thanks!

Congrats! I'll be staying with a friend. I'm not sure that you could find a hotel for less than $200/night (at least not a decent one)! Where are you coming from? I'll be coming from Houston.

Congrats! I'll be staying with a friend. I'm not sure that you could find a hotel for less than $200/night (at least not a decent one)! Where are you coming from? I'll be coming from Houston.

Howdy fellow Texan! I'm in Dallas. I lived on Long Island for a while, so it will be nice to head back up north for at least a few days (hopefully for 2+ years!). See you in a few weeks.

Hi everyone, it took Cornell > 1 month to invite me to complete a secondary on Monday, 9/12. I mailed it today, 9/15 via 2nd day air. Hopefully I'll have a chance to interview at the program. For a second, I was worried that I was rejected, so I know those who are still waiting, how you feel. Keep positive and everything will be fine!

Cornell is definitely my first choice, which made me that much more nervous before the interview(it being my first one). I thought the interview process was much more laid back than I had expected. Having some students speak with us before going into any real interviewing made me feel a million times better about what lied ahead. All the staff was super nice, made it feel like it wasnt all "business". Hoping i can spend the next 26 months there.

Hi everyone,

I interviewed this morning and wanted to post an update: we were told we would hear the last week of Oct or maybe the first week of Nov with an accept/reject/waitlist. They said the waitlist does move, so don't get too bummed if you are waitlisted.

Good luck everyone! Hopefully you guys that interviewed last month will hear before then!

Archived