Do you enter your fingerprint clearance card on CASPA app? Where?

Guest betyv90701

Guest betyv90701

Exactly as the title reads... Just trying to see if anyone else knows where to enter fingerprint clearance card on the CASPA?

• Administrator

Fingerprints are not entered on CASPA, but you can narratively enter anything that you needed to submit fingerprints in order to obtain--healthcare license, security clearance, concealed weapons permit, or whatever (though why anyone would *want* to include the last two on CASPA is beyond me....)

Guest betyv90701

In my state, persons working in a health care setting are required to obtain a fingerprint clearance card. If you do not have one, you cannot work in a health care setting. I guess I assumed this was a similar requirement in other states as well? I would think CASPA would want to know that you have one because that means you have passed an FBI-level background check.

In my state, persons working in a health care setting are required to obtain a fingerprint clearance card. If you do not have one, you cannot work in a health care setting. I guess I assumed this was a similar requirement in other states as well? I would think CASPA would want to know that you have one because that means you have passed an FBI-level background check.

Oddly enough, each and every health care setting from here on out in your life will likely require a new fingerprint scan. Even if it's been done in the same county ... still you have to do a new one. So no, that information is not pertinent to CASPA. You can call them for confirmation, but if it goes in the certification section then it needs to be just that ... a certification. They don't want your W-2 forms from your jobs, you know?

Archived