Jan 2012 Acceptance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I emailed asking about financial aid and was told that they would be calling us after they accept the rest of our class to work out our classes and financial aid. They sent a housing sheet with the packet I received,but I am not sure how we are supposed to go about the housing and roommate stuff..

That's good to know that they will be calling us soon about financial aid. Does your bethel email account work? I tried logging on with the instructions in the packet but it wouldn't let me. The housing situation makes me nervous since McKenzie is so small and there aren't any major apartment complexes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Congratulations to all of you for getting accepted. I am currently going to Bethel and am happy to answer any questions you have. So far I see a lot of you had the same questions I had when I got in haha. Yep the whole email was a problem for me too, they are a little slow to setting it up even though you mailed you all of the stuff to set it up. Finding housing isn't too bad, there are a couple of good landlords in town and some of them only rent to PA students. Rex Brown is my landlord and he is great. There is a tiny apartment complex on Paris St and several people live there and seem to like it as well. If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them for you here. Good luck!

Hey all! My name is Sarah and I was accepted for Jan 2012 start date also. I remember driving through the neighborhoods during my interview and housing did look slim. I live 12 hours from Bethel and won't be able to make many trips down to look around. Did anyone have luck finding apartments? Anyone thinking of renting a house?

• 3 weeks later...

Received my acceptance letter from Kim H. yesterday... I interviewed back in August, wait listed, now I am committed to another program... I did not follow up with the wait list much (there was 3-4 on the list, back in Sept) but I have heard they use their entire wait list each year for accepting students. For those of you currently on the wait/alt list, hope this helps :)

Archived