Application process for June 2012

Hello everyone! I recently applied for Nova Jacksonville PA program for June 2012. I've submitted my CASPA and supplemental to Nova. Just playing the waiting game for now. Good luck to all the applicants this year! Let me know if you've heard anything about the application process for 2012!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello everyone! I recently applied for Nova Jacksonville PA program for June 2012. I've submitted my CASPA and supplemental to Nova. Just playing the waiting game for now. Good luck to all the applicants this year! Let me know if you've heard anything about the application process for 2012!

I'm working on the supplemenal now! Is this your first time applying?

• 2 weeks later...

Applications sent to Nova Jacksonville, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale, Keiser University, UC Denver, South U in Tampa and Savannah, Jefferson College of Health Sciences in VA, and Barry U-- already got interviews to Keiser and South U in Tampa! I hope this works out! Now, all I've gotta do is pray!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm looking to apply to this location. Gpa 3.2 sci 3.0, bs biology, 1180 clinical hours as an emt-b an emt - p student, 100 hours shadow experience, 980 quan and verb ( I know this is low) ... 180 credit hours, 21 years old.... Think I have any chance? The waiting game begins! Best of luck to everyone!!

I don't want to be the voice of doom and gloom, but with your GPA's and below 1000 GRE you are going to have an uphill battle. Good luck.

Applications sent to Nova Jacksonville, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale, Keiser University, UC Denver, South U in Tampa and Savannah, Jefferson College of Health Sciences in VA, and Barry U-- already got interviews to Keiser and South U in Tampa! I hope this works out! Now, all I've gotta do is pray!

Did you have to open secondaries for all their programs? Did you set up a new username and ID everytime through their online system?

Hello Everyone, I have submitted all supplemental work except I am taking my gre in a week. Do you think PA programs won't offer you an interview until they receive your scores? Because now that there is a new gre, the scores are taking a while to reach the schools. Thanks in advance for any adivce :)

Hello Everyone, I have submitted all supplemental work except I am taking my gre in a week. Do you think PA programs won't offer you an interview until they receive your scores? Because now that there is a new gre, the scores are taking a while to reach the schools. Thanks in advance for any adivce :)

I am almost 100% certain that they will need your scores before they review your files. I myself was missing an extra reference letter (I had 3 but not the 3 they wanted) and I received an evaluation form with a checklist of what was missing. There was a blank for GRE scores (wasn't checked off for me because they already have my scores) so I am assuming that will slow the processing of your application. Best of luck on the GRE!

Hello applicants, I am in Nova Jax class of 2013. I just completed my first semester (yesterday). If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me. I may be able to answer some our your questions or find someone who can. Unfortunately, i may only be available to answer your questions while i have this week off in between semesters. As im sure you know, the program is quite intense and time is not something that is easy to come by during the semester. Good luck to all applicants!

Archived