Class of 2012?

Guest hopingtobapa

Guest hopingtobapa

I'll see you in May!! Whooo-Hooooo!

Congratulations Gina!

I received my letter this afternoon. I'm so excited!! Sherrie have you got yours yet?

I can't wait to meet both of you in May.

Merry Christmas!

Guest hopingtobapa

YaaaaY! Congratulations Sherrie! I've been checking every day for your reply. I was getting worried! I'm anxious to meet you and Gina as well! Didn't you say you had a friend that applied? If so, did she get in too? HAPPY NEW YEAR, the beginning of a new adventure in our lives!

Thanks! I was getting worried as well! I was a nervous wreck when the mailman finally came! Must be due to winter in the Rockies. I am excited to meet you both as well!!! Happy New Year! Have you both thought about housing? One of our PA's was in Grand Forks for a locums position and stayed at a nursing home there. He said it was quiet, relatively cheap and could get us the information and we could possibly stay there as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Do either of you know anything about the student apartments that are available on campus? I was thinking about trying that angle if any were available during the times that we're scheduled to be there. I also looked for any extended stay hotels in the area and found nothing. One of our PA's here said that a couple of her classmates stayed at the Travelodge. The owner's were said to offer reasonable rates. Not sure what I'll do. I want to be comfortable without spending a small fortune in rental fees:(

Gina

Rhonda said that there is some hotels on campus that have rates at 35.00 a day. Not so bad. She said that they will be sending out information on them with our packet in February. I will mail your package on Monday! Might look at sharing, if you guys like. As for the week in May we will be there May 24-29th, per Rhonda. I already started looking at plane tickets and where I am going to stay. My mom works for Doubletree so I am checking on rates for the Doubletree on campus.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I am wanting to apply for the 2012 cycle as well. Based on the way my undergraduate program calculated my GPA, I have a 2.9 but I have retaken some classes so when CASPA calculates it, it is significantly lower than a 2.9. They average every attempt, so retaking classes doesn't really help a whole lot it seems. I have a ton of science classes I've taken and am an RVT and have been working doing that for about 5 years. Anyone know if they only look at CASPA's GPA? I'm worried that since CASPA says my GPA is lower than the 2.75 requirement that I won't get in. This confused me so much because I thought my GPA was higher (like the 2.9 I said earlier). Anyone know anything about this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived