Fall 2012 - Interview, Acceptance, Waitlist, Rejection?

Hello Everyone !!

I am hoping we can use this forum to keep the lines of communication open to all those who are applying this summer for acceptance in 2012. I am sure it is a long, tough process, but I am hoping this will help ease our minds a little.

Stats?

Programs applied to?

Extracurriculars?

Submitted application already?

Good Luck to All !!!:=D::=D:

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i submitted in august. Interview was very easy. She asked about my strength, y PA? y St. Johns, if assuming that i am a PA and working with another PA i have a conflict in terms of action plan for patient, how would i handle the situation. Also had to write an essay about " health field is not a one man job, what personal attributes are needed to make a good team".

i submitted in august. Interview was very easy. She asked about my strength, y PA? y St. Johns, if assuming that i am a PA and working with another PA i have a conflict in terms of action plan for patient, how would i handle the situation. Also had to write an essay about " health field is not a one man job, what personal attributes are needed to make a good team".

Archived