Sign in to follow this  
WUHSPAAdmission

WesternU's MSPA Program Accepting Applications for the Fall 2012 entering class!

Hello!

As of April 15, 2011 WesternU's MSPA program began accepting applications for the Fall 2012 entering class. New this year is that the supplemental application is online. For more information on the application as well as the process please visit http://prospective.westernu.edu/physician-assistant/apply.

Please note that all science prerequisites must not have been completed prior to 2004. If so, you will be required to repeat those courses in order to satisfy the respective prerequisite. To see if the courses you have taken have been approved please visit our prerequisite database. If your course is not listed please submit a syllabus to your designated admissions counselor for review.

Finally, we recommend that you submit your CASPA and supplemental applications as soon as possible. The CASPA deadline is November 1st and the supplemental application deadline is December 1st.

We wish you all the best of luck this year. Please post questions in this forum so that our response may benefit others.

Sincerely,

Hi Karen,

Have you already called everyone that your school will be interviewing? I haven't heard from you guys and was just wondering whether or not you guys are still offering interviews. My supplemental application was completed on Oct. 31st. Was I not offered an interview because my application was turned in later? Please advise. Thank you very much!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By wallsmp
      I thought I’d start this since I didn’t see any posts about this application cycle yet. Has anyone heard back besides the normal “we received your application” email?
    • By jaderiv
      I thought I would start this thread since CWRU is one of my top choices! I have not submitted my application yet, but I plan to do so middle July. Good luck everyone!
    • By jlhuy260
      Hello everyone! Just wanted to start the forum for the current application cycle. Good luck to everyone! 🙂
      CASPA and supplemental application submitted on 5/26/19.
    • By jlhuy260
      Hello everyone! Just wanted to start a forum for the current application cycle! 🙂 Good luck to everyone!
      Submitted my CASPA on 5/17/19!
    • By samweres
      Let's post here for the 2019-2020 CASPA cycle for Drexel University to keep each other in the loop of when we applied, stats, any contact with the university, interview invites and acceptances! Good luck to everyone.

Submitted CASPA app 5/14
      Verified 5/14
      Receipt of application from Drexel (via email) 5/14

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More