jrgilpatrick

Wisconsin: Concordia University

I had another posting up but it was deleted. Not sure how. But I'm interviewing the 7th and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand why this thread isn't on the main page for schools!

I'm interviewing this Sat, Nov 7 as well. Staying at the Four Points Sheraton, one of the hotels they had listed on the info that Courtney sent us. Anyone else staying there? I'm flying in Friday, so I'm willing to meet up with anyone in the area! Really looking forward to meeting you all. According the past forums, the interview process was relatively relaxed and gave the interviewees more of a chance to get to know the program. 

• Upvote 1

To those that recently interviewed: what did you think of the program? I'm looking forward to applying in May 2016 and since I live in California, I won't be able to visit to see what the program is like. I'd love to hear your thoughts about the program!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Anyone interviewing this Saturday, November 14th in the morning session?

I will be there for the morning session this Saturday! Coming from Michigan!

Got an acceptance call from Dr. Heinan this morning, I was in the morning 11/14 session! So excited to be part of such a great program :) 

• Upvote 1

During the interview they said everyone would know by November 30th. I'm wondering if that got delayed a little by the holiday, as in the last email I got it said "within the next few weeks". At any rate, here's hoping for a call tomorrow!

I am a little surprised that not everyone knows about the decision. I also remember them saying that everyone would know by November 30th. Is there a facebook page for accepted students?

Nothing in the mail and no phone call. I'm assuming from the email that I am wait listed and will officially be notified by January. Probably not notifiing interviewees of wait list status until they have received down payments for the 30 students accepting positions.

I received a letter a couple of weeks ago stating I'm on the alternate list. I'm going to withdraw though because I have an offer from another school. Good luck to you all!

Hey All,

I was wondering if any of you who interviewed could share about the program. What did you like/dislike? I'm fairly new to the forums and am interested in Concordia but haven't had an opportunity to visit yet. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks!