Wisconsin: Concordia University

I don't understand why this thread isn't on the main page for schools!

I'm interviewing this Sat, Nov 7 as well. Staying at the Four Points Sheraton, one of the hotels they had listed on the info that Courtney sent us. Anyone else staying there? I'm flying in Friday, so I'm willing to meet up with anyone in the area! Really looking forward to meeting you all. According the past forums, the interview process was relatively relaxed and gave the interviewees more of a chance to get to know the program. 

To those that recently interviewed: what did you think of the program? I'm looking forward to applying in May 2016 and since I live in California, I won't be able to visit to see what the program is like. I'd love to hear your thoughts about the program!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey All,

I was wondering if any of you who interviewed could share about the program. What did you like/dislike? I'm fairly new to the forums and am interested in Concordia but haven't had an opportunity to visit yet. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Archived