Chances? Any?

Guest xochals

Guest xochals

Currently a Junior undergrad.

GPA: 3.38 (and rising this semester)

Science GPA: 3.00 (rising, also.)

GRE- not taken yet, will take this summer.

Experience: Volunteering in the ER this year and next

Medical Mission Trip to Honduras

Chemistry & Spanish minor

I know not much to go on, but still looking for any advice or thoughts based mainly on GPA..

Guest smyrtle1

xochals,

You are on the right track. Keep up the good work and focus on continuing to increase that science GPA etc... Review well for the GRE because a good score will help augment the rest of your stats. And always remember that "In order to achieve it, you have to believe it!":)

• 3 years later...

You have a chance. I would add on a few of the classes to make you look competitive such as medical ethics, epidemiology, ect. A list is on UF's website. A few at least would help, just try to make A's on everything else you do. I would also try to get a quick cert such as a CNA & work part time. I will be entering a CNA class soon and it is only 6 weeks. Plus, shadow a PA. Additionally, get in clubs at your school to get involved whether it is a Pre-PA program, student government, and honor society or anything. Leadership roles in those clubs will always look good

• 3 months later...

Archived