Anyone applied this year - 2011 ?????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, we talking about the Towson PA program right? I received an interview invite in early August and request to fill out the supplemental.. but after doing so I was notified that I have to wait for them to get all of that information and give me further information. Anyone else in the same position?

I had my interview today, I would say it was OK.. how was it for you guys? the tour with students was relaxing.

I thought it was pretty quick, I was done by 12:00. was nervous at first but then felt comfortable after I started talking to the interviewers, I had 2 guys and 1 female. unfortunately cannot remember their names.

I thought mine was ok too. I was really nervous with the interviewers and stuttering a bit. I'm not sure what got into me. I thought I was prepared but I just became too nervous. Hopefully I'll hear good news. VERY WORRIED!!!!!:(

I am sure you're fine! one of the 1st year students told me that "to be called for interview with the first group(25th) is a good sign; so don't worry much, you are one of the best.

nmaski & SRN-PA -- don't worry, hopefully you will be getting good news very soon ! So what did they ask ? I am still waiting for my interview date, tomorrow it will be 2 weeks from the time I submitted my online applications. Spoke to Ms. Shaw , she said she is waiting for the next interview date to become available, my name is on the list ! So did they ask any education/school related questions ? How long was the interview ? Was it one on one ? Please give me any pointers/help, it will be greatly appreciated ! So how did you prepare for the interview ?

I thought mine was ok too. I was really nervous with the interviewers and stuttering a bit. I'm not sure what got into me. I thought I was prepared but I just became too nervous. Hopefully I'll hear good news. VERY WORRIED!!!!!:(

Iwas in the 8am group and I thought having so many students present really helped me relax and be more comfortable. I can't tell if I did well in the p panel portion, thought I was rambling a little :-\ I hope they let us know sooner than later! This wait is worse then the one for the interview itself!

nmaski & SRN-PA -- don't worry, hopefully you will be getting good news very soon ! So what did they ask ? I am still waiting for my interview date, tomorrow it will be 2 weeks from the time I submitted my online applications. Spoke to Ms. Shaw , she said she is waiting for the next interview date to become available, my name is on the list ! So did they ask any education/school related questions ? How long was the interview ? Was it one on one ? Please give me any pointers/help, it will be greatly appreciated ! So how did you prepare for the interview ?

it was 3 interviewees to 1 student.all 4 of us in the same room at the same time, the questions were kind of basic, and it felt more like a conversation than a question/answer format, my interview lasted about 15 to 20 minutes.

in my group we were the total of 9 students, divided to 3 groups. my group started with the Tour wiht 1st year students, then the interview and at last the essay writing.

Archived