Anyone applied this year - 2011 ?????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Submitted my CASPA a month ago. I spoke with the selective admissions director who said that they are running behind and are updating their CASPA software (?) In other words, keep your eyes peeled in the next few weeks for an "in progress" application e-mail if you have a complete app. submitted. This is going to be the worst summer ever, all this waiting...

Submitted my CASPA a month ago. I spoke with the selective admissions director who said that they are running behind and are updating their CASPA software (?) In other words, keep your eyes peeled in the next few weeks for an "in progress" application e-mail if you have a complete app. submitted. This is going to be the worst summer ever, all this waiting...

so did you get an email saying "in progress"??

I don't see many people participating in this " maryland " topic! does this mean not many applicants? I really want people who applied or applying to share their info, I feel like i am talking to myself here :(

anyways, my app was mailed today.

Hello. New to the forum.

I applied to EVMS for Jan 2012 class.

Pending interview in Mid July.

I am nervous.

I got my B.S.H.S at ODU in Public Health/Management and I am a retired US Navy Independant Corpsman.

I am trying to get ready for the interview but, not sure how...

hello all !!! I started this thread and so sorry could'nt check back until now !!! Well I applied in end of April, my application shows verified and mailed. I have applied to both CCBC and Anne Arundel. Anne Arundel did sent me the info. form that needed to be filled out and and submitted which I did. But after that I did not hear anything from them as yet. I think I submitted the form before June 15 th, so that is about two weeks now. Have not heard anything from CCBC as yet either. Called the director of admissions at CCBC, she said that they have not even downloaded the applications as yet, so who knows when it will happen !! So hang in there everyone and good luck to all !!! keep updating.....

• 2 weeks later...

I received a call from AACC asking me to take the TOEFL in order for them to continue processing my application! I knew it's a requirement for international students, but never thought they would ask me for that since I've been in the states for more than 10 years, became a US citizen and earned 60 post-bac credits from UM and CCBC. well at least they notified me and did not classify my application as incomplete :)

My app was verified the beginning of May and mailed with the first CASPA mailing. I'm a little annoyed, though, that CCBC told me to get the app in as soon as possible and then didn't even download them until just now- I had classes in progress that I had to send as separate transcripts, plus I could have put on tons more hours of work, volunteering, shadowing... oh well. Too late now...

My app was verified the beginning of May and mailed with the first CASPA mailing. I'm a little annoyed, though, that CCBC told me to get the app in as soon as possible and then didn't even download them until just now- I had classes in progress that I had to send as separate transcripts, plus I could have put on tons more hours of work, volunteering, shadowing... oh well. Too late now...

Archived