St Ambrose 2015-2016

Congrats Kp_ms_rd_ldn! Has anyone else gotten any news? I haven't heard anything but I know they'll start interviewing again shortly.

I was accepted after the January 15th interview and I am very excited to be a part of this class! Stay hopeful and positive, you should know within a couple of weeks. 

I called in about 3 weeks ago and they said they are still inviting people for interviews for a couple more weeks. Does anyone have any updates on interview invites?

I interviewed the 22nd and they stated that their last interview date was Jan 29th. They said they would send out all notifications for acceptance/rejection by the beginning of March.

I had my interview on the 22nd. Has anyone heard from them about acceptance? (Particularly if it was NOT immediately after the interview)

I interviewed on the 22nd and received an acceptance email late that evening. I'll be turning down the offer for another program, however, so I hope the seat goes to one of you!

I received a letter today offering a position on the waitlist - does anyone know how many people are on their waitlist? Any information is appreciated :)

I'm not sure. I sort of assume that the waitlist is at least half as many students as the accepted class. So, since they have a class of 30, I would think they would keep at least 15 people on the waitlist. At least that's how I would do it seeing as how people will ditch a seat if they get off the waitlist for their dream school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoping I can get someone who applied last cycle to respond:

For the supplemental personal statement, it address many of the same things already in my CASPA personal statement. If you had this problem, did you write a completely new essay, or just change a few things from your CASPA personal statement and mail it in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the supplemental personal statement, it address many of the same things already in my CASPA personal statement. If you had this problem, did you write a completely new essay, or just change a few things from your CASPA personal statement and mail it in?

Since they are giving you another opportunity to talk yourself up, you should create an additional essay with another facet of information about yourself. You want to use the essays as yet another resource to sell yourself to them upon first glance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto nic28. They don't ask similar questions again to simply get a reworked personal statement. Use a topic you wanted to include in your personal statement or expand upon something in the statement. Every essay question should allow the adcom to learn something new about you :-) Look at it this way, the more opportunities you have to talk yourself up in different ways, the better. Those secondaries can often make the difference between getting (or not getting) and interview. :-) Good luck!

Archived