2011 - 2012 Application Cycle

Hello! First, congrats on the interviews. I hope you each rock yours. I just wanted to ask about the 15 min interview as that time period seems really short. Is that typical of most schools? Do you feel that it's adequate or will it feel like forever once you're actually in the room?

Two months to hear back? Torturous! :) Anyhow, good luck, everyone!! Keep us posted.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! First, congrats on the interviews. I hope you each rock yours. I just wanted to ask about the 15 min interview as that time period seems really short. Is that typical of most schools? Do you feel that it's adequate or will it feel like forever once you're actually in the room?

Two months to hear back? Torturous! :) Anyhow, good luck, everyone!! Keep us posted.

I interviewed last year, and basically the 15 minutes you get is all about you answering to worries or questions they may have of you. They may ask you about a grade or maybe your HCE. They already get a feel for you who are on paper and now they just want to make sure all their concerns are answered. It is really laid back and more like a conversion. It feels like it would be such a short time, but it is enough time for you to get across what you need to.

I interviewed last year, and basically the 15 minutes you get is all about you answering to worries or questions they may have of you. They may ask you about a grade or maybe your HCE. They already get a feel for you who are on paper and now they just want to make sure all their concerns are answered. It is really laid back and more like a conversion. It feels like it would be such a short time, but it is enough time for you to get across what you need to.

long day.. we ran over so most of us didn't get out till about 2pm. u learn a lot about the school- lots of time for asking questions. it really made me want to go to the school even more. the current students were very helpful and the faculty was very nice!

Awesome! Did they say how long until you would hear?

I am trying to find Laura Schmitt. We interviewed together on the 10th. Anyway, its Kendra Blosser. I have tried to find you on facebook... do you know how many "Laura Schmitt"s there are on facebook? :)

HAHA That is so funny!! I interviewed with you guys as well!!! Hello! Amanda By the way. The waiting is going to be torture but luckily we have each other to wait with :) Good luck!!

got an interview invite today. Will either be going on the 31st or sept 7th.

Congrats on your interview! Just wondering when you received an email saying that they got your CASPA application. The email Jenya sent said that it will take two weeks to see if I am eligible for the supplemental application. Wondering if it takes that long or if it is sooner. Thanks!

Congrats on your interview! Just wondering when you received an email saying that they got your CASPA application. The email Jenya sent said that it will take two weeks to see if I am eligible for the supplemental application. Wondering if it takes that long or if it is sooner. Thanks!

They received my CASPA Aug 1st (sent it out mid july). Got my secondary app on Aug 10th and filled it out and faxed it the next day. They definitely work quick lol. Just found out last week that I wasn't going to PA school at another program for Fall 2011 after being on the wait list till the 2nd day of classes starting. Being on the wait list is BRUTAL lol.... Looking for a better result this application cycle!

Archived