2011 - 2012 Application Cycle

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm applying to Medical College of Georgia/Georgia Health Sciences University. They don't use CASPA and just opened their applications on July 1st. I took the GRE, I'm gathering transcripts and I'm writing the best personal statement I can! Good luck to all of you, I can't wait to be a PA! :)

An aside...any idea how you fare if you've worked in direct patient contact for years, but have minimal PA shadowing hours?? I can't get any PAs in my area to give me the time of day.. really starting to worry..

I'm applying to Medical College of Georgia/Georgia Health Sciences University. They don't use CASPA and just opened their applications on July 1st. I took the GRE, I'm gathering transcripts and I'm writing the best personal statement I can! Good luck to all of you, I can't wait to be a PA! :)

An aside...any idea how you fare if you've worked in direct patient contact for years, but have minimal PA shadowing hours?? I can't get any PAs in my area to give me the time of day.. really starting to worry..

Aag-

I was offered the 10th, but I cannot make it that day. Is that bad? '

Ihallybu-

How do you know it takes 2 months to decide?

Hello,

I was asking just in regards to knowing if the day was full. I do not think it would hurt you to not go the first date. Your still in the first set of interviews. Good luck!

Aag-

I was offered the 10th, but I cannot make it that day. Is that bad? '

Ihallybu-

How do you know it takes 2 months to decide?

Hello,

I was asking just in regards to knowing if the day was full. I do not think it would hurt you to not go the first date. Your still in the first set of interviews. Good luck!

Archived