Hjoy3026

AACC/UMB program class of 2018!! Who received an interview invite?

I'm so excited! Yesterday, I received an interview invite, scheduled for 11/13, via email. I'm dying (for lack of a better word) to be accepted.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

2 cycles applying to CCBC/towson and AACC with no interview. 3.16 cum GPA, 3.18 science GPA which i know isn't competitive but it does meet the requirements. I have retaken pre reqs and got A's. over 5k hours of experience as a cardiac sonographer. I can't even land an interview and I'm shocked. I'm retaking the GRE's (for the 3rd time) as well as A/P1 (for the 3rd time bc it's now expired). 

Me too! I can't wait to hear about the interview process. 7:30am-5pm sounds like a long interview. Anyone know what it involves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is the same as last year it will begin with a group breakfast. You will then have a short writing assignment. You will be assigned a morning or afternoon group and individual interview time. When you are not interviewing you will be able to ask current students questions and see some presentations. I was done by 3 pm, but it depends on your interview time. 

• Upvote 3

If it is the same as last year it will begin with a group breakfast. You will then have a short writing assignment. You will be assigned a morning or afternoon group and individual interview time. When you are not interviewing you will be able to ask current students questions and see some presentations. I was done by 3 pm, but it depends on your interview time.

Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How was the group interview structured? Did they ask questions to each person individually or did they ask a question to the group and everyone jumps in?