AACC/UMB program class of 2018!! Who received an interview invite?

2 cycles applying to CCBC/towson and AACC with no interview. 3.16 cum GPA, 3.18 science GPA which i know isn't competitive but it does meet the requirements. I have retaken pre reqs and got A's. over 5k hours of experience as a cardiac sonographer. I can't even land an interview and I'm shocked. I'm retaking the GRE's (for the 3rd time) as well as A/P1 (for the 3rd time bc it's now expired). 

If it is the same as last year it will begin with a group breakfast. You will then have a short writing assignment. You will be assigned a morning or afternoon group and individual interview time. When you are not interviewing you will be able to ask current students questions and see some presentations. I was done by 3 pm, but it depends on your interview time. 

If it is the same as last year it will begin with a group breakfast. You will then have a short writing assignment. You will be assigned a morning or afternoon group and individual interview time. When you are not interviewing you will be able to ask current students questions and see some presentations. I was done by 3 pm, but it depends on your interview time.

Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

How was the group interview structured? Did they ask questions to each person individually or did they ask a question to the group and everyone jumps in?

Archived