MINNESOTA: ST. CATHERINE UNIVERSITY

Hey guys! Congrats to all who have received an acceptance. I have been wait listed, but St. Kate's was unable to disclose what third of the wait list I am on. Does anyone have any insight when spots could possibly open up? Should I call again in a month to check my status? Is anyone in the same boat as me? Thank you. 

Did you receive your wait list by email or standard mail? Keep your head up you never know!

Hey guys! Congrats to all who have received an acceptance. I have been wait listed, but St. Kate's was unable to disclose what third of the wait list I am on. Does anyone have any insight when spots could possibly open up? Should I call again in a month to check my status? Is anyone in the same boat as me? Thank you.

Deposits are due on 11/27 so I would imagine they would start pulling off the waitlist in those first couple weeks of December.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, 

I was recently accepted into the program and am posting here to see if anyone is wanting to live close to campus and needs a room mate? I am for sure set on St. Kate's but living around there in a studio apartment is not very affordable! I am a current a senior at the U of M and would prefer to not move back in with my parents for PA School. Let me know if you are interested. 

Thanks! 

Hey everyone, I was also accepted to St Kate's!

chri3072 created a FaceBook group for our class so we can start getting to know each other/figure out housing for those who are looking. If you were accepted, send a personal message to myself or chri3072 so we can add you to the group!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived