MINNESOTA: ST. CATHERINE UNIVERSITY

I am interviewing October 27th! Does anyone know information about the interview structure? Group? Essay? Any insight would be appreciated and good luck everyone!

I'm not sure...but I'm assuming there'll be an individual interview for sure. But we're only scheduled for two hours, so I'm not sure how they'll fit in introductions, faculty speaking, tour of the facility, interviews, and a group interview in that span of time. Bethel scheduled us for at least 3 hours, and we had a group interview. 

I'm not sure...but I'm assuming there'll be an individual interview for sure. But we're only scheduled for two hours, so I'm not sure how they'll fit in introductions, faculty speaking, tour of the facility, interviews, and a group interview in that span of time. Bethel scheduled us for at least 3 hours, and we had a group interview. 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing..guess we will find out!

Hi!

I live in Minnesota and I plan on applying to St. Catherine in two more years and I wanted to ask for those of you that received interviews, were all of your prerequisites complete at the time of application (specifically the science ones)?

I know they say you can have up to three courses in progress, however; due to the increasing number of people applying to PA school, I am trying to see if they only invite people with all their prerequisites complete first to interview. 

Thanks! 

- Kate 

Kate,

I was invited to interview and I am currently taking my last 3 prereqs (I am a senior, undergrad). So I don't think it matters as long as you don't have any more than 3 in progress!

@hopefulPA2016 - Thanks for letting me know! Also one more quick question - were any of your in-progress courses science ones? I know those are the most important prerequisite courses. 

My last 3 prereqs that I have in progress right now are physiology, statistics, and microbiology. So again, I don't think it matters as long as they know you'll finish them on time and don't have more than 3 in progress! Especially if you're in the same situation as I am, where you aren't finished with your undergrad degree yet while in the process of applying. I think they understand it's hard to finish all the prereqs by your junior year....

Congrats Faugaas! What are your stats? Anyone else heard yet?

Thank you so much!

cumGPA: 3.79

sciGPA: 3.67

GRE: 152:149 (don't really think they care for this)

Health Care Hours: a little over 2,000 (CNA, DSP)

2 AMAZING letters of recommendation and one hell of a personal statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived