Hello everyone,

I am making this topic (obviously) for 2015-2016 application cycle.  Has anyone set up an interview and already interviewed with KC yet? I have my interview set up for October 22nd! If anyone has already interviewed, have you heard back yet? I heard they are very quick in turning around decisions (I heard might only take two weeks).

Also if you have interviewed, do you have any tips or tricks of what to expect in the interview?

Best of luck,

TJW

• Upvote 1

They started interviewing Sept 14th and I interviewed that day. They emailed my acceptance the next day! However I do know that someone from my interview group still hasn't heard back. So I think that if you get in they let you know pretty quick.

Good luck! Just be yourself and you'll be fine! 

MLS07, 

First of all- CONGRATS! That's awesome!

Secondonly- Can you give any idea of what to expect the interview entails of?  I have had friends go through 2-3 years ago and they said they took them into a room with two other applicants and had to basically debate which of the three should get in and had to come to a consensus by the end of the time, but my friend told me she believes they changed that.  Any tips would be very helpful! Also can you potentially give me an idea of what your GPA was? Just trying to see where I am standing!

Thanks

TJW

Anyone else waiting to hear back from Kettering? I interviewed Sept 21st and I haven't heard anything back yet. 

The interview isn't bad, you have a one page essay to write, a small group interview part and 2 one on one interviews with a faculty member and the director. 

I submit my application thru CASPA in 09-30-2015 to Kettering so what is the expect time they will contact me for interview?

usually how long time they take to contact me ? 

asabry8-

According to my CASPA I submitted my application to KC on September 26th and I was contacted via phone call on October 1st to set up an interview.  So they are pretty quick in turning around the application it appears.  If I had to guess I would say a week or two is potentially the expected time to hear back.  However, that is just a guess and by no means a definite answer.  You might be better off check from the application process between 2014-2015 and see how long they talk about in their posts.

My timeline:

Caspa application submitted 8/5/15

Caspa application verified 8/19/15

Kettering emailed they received caspa app 8/19/15

Kettering called 9/4/15

Interview 9/14/15

accepted 9/15/15

The group exercise isn't bad. Don't sweat it. Like I said before, just be yourself and answer questions honestly.

Caspa application submitted 9/23/2015

Caspa application verified 10/03/2015

Kettering emailed they received caspa app 10/07/2015

Still waiting call from Kettering College for interview

Did I sent the application so late? Do I still have chance?

asabry8-

I submitted my application on the 26th to KC and received an email from KC stating they received my application on the 28th.  As to if you have a chance I can not give a for sure answer.  The application was due 10/01/2015, which entailed of payment to CASPA for submission fee to KC and 2 out of the 3 letters of reference I believe (if I remember correctly).  Without seeing your CASPA account it is difficult to for sure say if it was too late so in that case I would not give up hope!

As far as the application is concerned, I believe it just had to be submitted to Caspa by 10/01. They interview through the end of November (I think), so you may still get a call. I don't know how far out they fill up their interview slots.

I received an email that my CASPA application had been received (this was Sept 23rd) I have not received any additional calls/emails from them regarding an interview. Hopefully this isn't a bad thing. Anyone else in the same boat?

The interview was not bad at all. Interviewed on a Thursday, received an acceptance email on Monday. Received my official letter less than a week afterwards. I don't think they send the acceptance email at the same time though. One of students who interviewed at the same time as me got an email a few days after I received mine, so don't worry too much if you didn't get an acceptance email at the same time as someone else :)

I feel like it would be unfair for the people who did not know the interview questions ahead of time if they were shared on here, but I recommend you look up 100 Top PA Interview Questions online and practice with those.

I am soo nervous guys till now didn't hear back from them

Can you tell me what is the average of GPA ?

What is the onther things that will increase the chance for someone than the others

Thanks

==== ksa019

when Kettering College sent to you the receive application email and when they call you back? how much time between the receive application and the call for interview?

Asabry8-

It took somewhere between one to two weeks from the point of receiving my application email to when they called me for an interview.

I interviewed October 22nd and just received my email this morning telling me I am accepted!!! So happy and such a relief! Everyone hang in there, definitely worth the struggle and stress of waiting!