2015-2016 October Interviews!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Hi, I'm applying for this upcoming cycle and have been reading the threads lately. I was just wondering what your experiences have been interviewing? What did you find challenging? What were they interested in learning about you? What did they expect you to know about the PA profession?

Thanks,

Hi, I'm applying for this upcoming cycle and have been reading the threads lately. I was just wondering what your experiences have been interviewing? What did you find challenging? What were they interested in learning about you? What did they expect you to know about the PA profession?

Thanks,

Good luck on your application! This school is just the coolest around (of course that's what I think.)

I had a great experience interviewing. I really didn't get the feeling that I was being challenged at all. They were just interested in learning about us in greater detail, especially personally. There were no curve-balls, everyone was warm and friendly. I don't think there are any wrong answers, just be yourself. 

If you're looking to practice or something, I just kind of made sure I was ready for the standard questions that you can find just by googling. This didn't really "prepare" me, per se, but it helped me FEEL prepared. Confidence in being you is key!

Archived