Has anyone had any updates from Temple?

I received an email reminding me to submit my GRE score to them. I applied to this school in October and hoped I would get in elsewhere (side note, I didn't). Their application doesn't close until March. I'm wondering if I should just submit to see? Anyone actually get in here?

I received an email reminding me to submit my GRE score to them. I applied to this school in October and hoped I would get in elsewhere (side note, I didn't). Their application doesn't close until March. I'm wondering if I should just submit to see? Anyone actually get in here?

I was wondering the same thing. I got the same email, I didn't even realize I hadn't submitted my GRE scores yet. I did submit the scores after I got the email, and reached out via email to the Assistant Director of Admissions. The admissions page says they will be holding interviews through March so hopefully we would hear back shortly if we were invited for one. 

• Upvote 1

I had an interview in early January. They aren't allowed to officially accept anyone until they know their accreditation status sometime in March, and they said we would probably know in April, so it's a long wait. 

I was wondering the same thing. I got the same email, I didn't even realize I hadn't submitted my GRE scores yet. I did submit the scores after I got the email, and reached out via email to the Assistant Director of Admissions. The admissions page says they will be holding interviews through March so hopefully we would hear back shortly if we were invited for one. 

I totally forgot, too. :-) I suppose we'll see!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bns07
      Hi there, anyone else applying to Creighton this cycle?
    • By Allison0423
      Hello! I saw a thread hadn't been created for U of M. They're accepting applications starting next year and will have their first class starting in 2020. Anyone else interested in this program or have any insight? I was mostly wondering if anyone has experiences with Flint and the safety aspect. Thanks!
    • By Allison0423
      Hey guys! Just wanted to start a thread for anyone looking at Concordia University that is opening in Ann Arbor. They're taking their first class starting 2019 but don't even have pre-reqs up yet so I was just curious if anyone else was looking at this or had any info on it. Thanks!
    • By futurePAinPA23
      Hey! I am applying to PA school this cycle, but I have not had much luck with finding PAs to shadow in Montgomery county/the Philadelphia region. If anyone can help me out, please let me know! I've tried contacting multiple practices, but have not heard back.
    • By roosh17
      Hi guys, just wanted to start a thread for Hardin-Simmons' 2016-2017 application cycle. This is a developing program with the first class to matriculate next year! I read that interviews will be in November. Any more info about this school/program would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More