MASSACHUSETTS: Boston University 2015-2016 Cycle

No interview invite yet but I did get an email on Friday stating that they would be sending interview invites over the next month and their interview days are nov 2nd-6th, 9th and 10th. Best of luck to everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i received the same email. It's been a tough couple of months with this waiting game. I'm hoping for light at the end! Good luck to you all!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Brookline15

So from the stats of the class of 2013, there were ~900 applicants, 100 who were interviewed and 25 who were accepted... Does anyone know if the class size will remain the same?

Guest Brookline15

Yes. In the interview they said the class will 28 students, with one spot already filled from a deferred student last admission cycle. I received a call from Mary right after my interview yesterday. I've been accepted!

Congratulations!!! Can I ask if you have any research background?

Guest Brookline15

Is the number from Boston medical center? I just received a missed call from them, called back and heard the BMC answering machine

Guest Brookline15

It was!! So excited and honored! Congratulations to those accepted, and my only advice is to persevere!

Archived