MASSACHUSETTS: Boston University 2015-2016 Cycle

Just got invited for an interview at BU and noticed there wasn't already a thread for this admissions cycle, so I thought I'd start one. Anyone else applying/interviewing?

No interview invite yet but I did get an email on Friday stating that they would be sending interview invites over the next month and their interview days are nov 2nd-6th, 9th and 10th. Best of luck to everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No interview invite yet but I did get an email on Friday stating that they would be sending interview invites over the next month and their interview days are nov 2nd-6th, 9th and 10th. Best of luck to everyone!!

i received the same email. It's been a tough couple of months with this waiting game. I'm hoping for light at the end! Good luck to you all!

Guest Brookline15

So from the stats of the class of 2013, there were ~900 applicants, 100 who were interviewed and 25 who were accepted... Does anyone know if the class size will remain the same?

So from the stats of the class of 2013, there were ~900 applicants, 100 who were interviewed and 25 who were accepted... Does anyone know if the class size will remain the same?

I believe this year they will be accepting 27 students.

Yes. In the interview they said the class will 28 students, with one spot already filled from a deferred student last admission cycle. I received a call from Mary right after my interview yesterday. I've been accepted!

• Upvote 1

Guest Brookline15

Yes. In the interview they said the class will 28 students, with one spot already filled from a deferred student last admission cycle. I received a call from Mary right after my interview yesterday. I've been accepted!

Congratulations!!! Can I ask if you have any research background?

I was also very excited to get an acceptance call from Mary after my interview yesterday. Congrats to those of you accepted and good luck to those still waiting to hear or interview!

What number did you guys get the call from? I had a missed called after my interview from a 504 number (which isn't a Boston number) and when I tried to call it back there was no answer or voicemail box set up!

Guest Brookline15

Is the number from Boston medical center? I just received a missed call from them, called back and heard the BMC answering machine

Guest Brookline15

It was!! So excited and honored! Congratulations to those accepted, and my only advice is to persevere!

Guest Brookline15

I interviewed last Thursday. Thank you!