TOURO Bayshore Campus (2015-2016)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get there early, be yourself, have a genuine and original answer for why you want to be a PA. Also know what you wrote in your personal statement because chances are they'll bring something up that you wrote. The questions are straight forward and the process is laid back, they really want to have a conversation with you to get to know you. Good luck!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Agreed with Jenna about the interview experience. It was a much more laid back ecperience than I had expected. The interviewers were playing jack Johnson and Dave Matthews throughout the entire interview. Lol.

Haha nothing like hearing Banana Pancakes to calm your nerves

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Hi, everyone. I have an interview March 16.

Just want to let you know: contact the school to ask for your application status, because I was invited for the first interview session, but I did not receive any emails or phone calls, so I didn't attend it.

I spoke to Jennifer yesterday, and she was surprised, because she thought I would withdraw my application.

Good luck everyone!

Archived