TOURO Bayshore Campus (2015-2016)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup, the supplemental was the page that was part of the CASPA app that had to be completed in order to submit the application, it's been months and I'm just wondering when they start sending interview invitations. Reading last years thread, it seems that they didn't send interviews out until the beginning of this year, so I guess we may not hear back until beginning of 2016.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please tell me if it is too late to apply to the program? I have a lot of patient care experience but my GRE score isn't great. Also, how important is the GRE for admissions committee?

Touros deadline isn't until March, so I think you can apply now with no problem. Of course, applying early is best, but since their deadline is so late and they don't send out interview invitations until January, I think you should be fine. The Touro College Bayshore campus doesn't require the GRE, so regardless of your scores, I don't believe they will even take it into consideration. Good luck! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived