Spokane Oct 17th Pre-Interview meetup

So it seems like the popular thing to do is meet up with some fellow interviewees the night before the interview, and I think that's a great idea. If you want to meet up on the 16th, let's do ahead and figure it out in this thread.

I'll be driving up from CA, probably arriving around 6 or 7pm. Any locals that could recommend a place?

I would love to meet up the night before but I don't think I land until about 9pm. Sounds like I'll be coming from another interview on the east coast the day before! I will also be staying through the 18th so if anyone is interested in decompressing after the interview I'm in!

What interview?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I think meeting up sounds like a great idea! I will be exploring the area all day on friday and am happy to meet when and wherever. Those of you who are from the area-I trust you to pick a spot to meet. Navydoc13 thank you so much for taking time to meet with us hopefulls, it means a ton that you would give back in this way. I am already nervous about the interview and the thought of familiar faces on "game day" sounds really comforting. 

I'm a current student. If you guys want I can meet up the night before with ya'll to calm your nerves. Someone will need to remind me. Shoot me an PM and I'll give you my phone number to shoot me a reminder text. Cheers

Be sure to ask the faculty about this. We had tried to put something together for the Tacoma class 3 last year and it was said it might not be fair for those who can't make it or don't know about it. So they asked us not to do it. Silly I know but just wanted to make you aware. They do browse the forum so I'm sure that's how they became aware of it.

TC 2

Hello all. I am a current student and Spokane Class 19 President. I am here to assist in any way I can. I highly suggest a meet up the night before. It helps to get to know fellow applicants. We did it last year and it helps tremendously. We met up at NoLi, a local brewery and pub. Its close to the campus and Fairfield Inn. I am from Spokane as well and if any of you have any questions what so ever, please feel free to ask or PM me here. Good luck to you all. 

mshan, I sent you a PM regarding room sharing.

So NoLi looks like a good place to meet up, anyone have objections or other ideas? Thank you, Bmitch300wby, for the great suggestion and kind words for us nervous interviewees.

And we all seem to be arriving at different times, so should we just say we'll be there from 7-10 or so and people can join in whenever works best for them?

Archived