Hi everyone,

I'm a PhD student and for my thesis I'm researching PA professional roles in healthcare delivery. I would love to hear your insights about the profession, why you chose it, what you love most about your work with a brief online questionnaire. It should only take 10 minutes and would *really* help me out! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. My end goal is to promote the PA profession to the public, since there is such an unfortunate lack of knoweldge on PAs and what they do!

Thanks for your help :)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FX67PDN

Thanks for your help!

Bridget

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nicolehant1814
      Anyone can pursue a career as an athletic trainer! However, there are a handful of requirements that need to be completed prior to entering into clinical practice as an athletic trainer.
      Successfully complete the curriculum within an accredited Athletic Training Program Earn a degree from an accredited Athletic Training Program Pass the Board of Certification (BOC) Exam – this is the National certification exam that establishes the profession’s health care credential Complete your state’s credentialing process – this is often in the form of licensure or additional certification
    • By copticmare
      Hello everyone! I am a newly engaged applicant who's been accepted to an inaugural program starting in January (fingers crossed nothing falls through) and am looking for advice from any PA-S or PA-C on whether to plan a wedding during didactic year to get married during clinicals or plan during clinicals and get married post graduation? I come from a cultural family so wedding's tend to be big and I am assuming planning will take at least a year or 6 months prior to the date. For what it's worth my program is set to graduate March 2023 and my fiancé is projecting 2022 to be the best for him, financially. Would love any insight from spouse PA's who had to make this decision or even attendees in rigorous programs. 
    • By undergrad1
      Hello!
      I am an undergrad student who is considering applying to PA school. I was wondering if it's possible for PAs to do research and/or teach, like MDs can? I have read that it is more common for PAs who also have PhDs to do research, than "just" PAs. Is there anyone here that is a PA that does research or knows PAs that do research and/or teach? 
      Thank you in advance. 
    • By healthyventurer
      Physician Assistant FAQ!
      Some insight for pre-PAs! On career, lifestyle, school, studying, and more. Hope you like! 
    • By Finntastic
      Hi everyone,
      Wondering if any of you have any insight into the validity of being a Clinical Research Assistant. I started working at a diabetes research clinic this summer and was offered the chance to continue working there this school year. My question is, should I be looking for something more hands on for HCE later? I know it depends of the school and how you sell your job description. In general I help out with in-clinics that have human subjects. I can do intake, vitals, medial history, lab tests, non-venous boood draws, device insertion/removal, and I work closely with NPs and PAs. It might not be life or death, but I am in a position where I am responsible for looking out for adverse hypo/hyperglycemic reactions and other study-related risks. Any thoughts?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More