Touro Manhattan Application Cycle 2015/2016

I had my interview on 12/18 and haven't heard back since. I got an email a few weeks ago letting me know that they are finishing up interviews and will be making decisions soon. I emailed them twice and haven't received any response. Should I assume it's a no? :(

No your application is on hold they are going to interview everyone they want to and then make their decisions. I wouldn't worry too much because people who are accepted have already chosen other programs so seats are opening up.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

has anyone still not heard from the 3/14 interviews? or has anyone contacted them to see whats going on?

I called yesterday. Katrina said that all decisions will be sent out by email by the end of this month. I also asked if the class size is full yet and she yet they are still reviewing and making decisions. 

I called yesterday. Katrina said that all decisions will be sent out by email by the end of this month. I also asked if the class size is full yet and she yet they are still reviewing and making decisions. 

thank you!!! its a bit calming to hear that im not the only one still waiting. i guess they're still reviewing! and in that case, we got 10 more days left!!!

good luck everyone 

thank you!!! its a bit calming to hear that im not the only one still waiting. i guess they're still reviewing! and in that case, we got 10 more days left!!!

good luck everyone 

Yea! the wait is such a killer but lets hope for the best. Good luck to you too :)

incase you guys have given up on hearing back from Touro, dont loose hope just yet. I emailed Katrina to find out what was going on and she replied this...

Thank you for your patience during this time as we finish up reviewing our pool of potential candidates. As of right now, we have not sent out any letters to update candidates of their status. You will be hearing back from us shortly.

so were all on the same page. Hopefully soon enough we will know. 

Good luck everyone

Archived