trailrunr88

Touro Manhattan Application Cycle 2015/2016

I found the interview to be really relaxed compared to others.

They focus mostly on scenario/ethical questions. I didn't get a feel that they cared about my work experience or let alone volunteer.

I had mine at 1pm on the 25th as well Alexa. You were definitely in my interview group! Overall I think it went well, very laid back. The questions were definitely fair. I felt like they gave me good opportunities to portray myself well.

Hey guys I interviewed on January 25th as well and have been waiting to hear back. Just spoke with one of the administrative assistants. I was told that I would hear back no later than end of April. That's a very long time to wait! 

If you don't mind me asking, how long was the total process? I know the e-mail said to plan for about 2 hours, was that pretty accurate?

If you don't mind me asking, how long was the total process? I know the e-mail said to plan for about 2 hours, was that pretty accurate?

Yes it's actuate it went about 20 min last but that was because of the blizzard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1