Touro Manhattan Application Cycle 2015/2016

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any writing or anything like that?

There was only 1 question for the writing portion and the space given to answer it was for a couple of sentences, no more than a paragraph. I don't quite remember what was asked but I think it had to do with the different medical roles and how we work together. 

To anyone that has received an interview within the past week - what month did you submit you application? I'm just curious where they are in the reviewing process. I submitted in December, got a confirmation email on 12/29.

Thank You 

I submitted my application during the first week of December and got an email on 12/23 that my application is complete and submitted for formal review. I got my interview invitation within the last week. 

To anyone that has received an interview within the past week - what month did you submit you application? I'm just curious where they are in the reviewing process. I submitted in December, got a confirmation email on 12/29.

Thank You 

I submitted my application October 12th. Received an email that my application was "submitted for formal review" on December 29th. Received the interview invite on Friday, January 8th. Hope this helps! Good luck :)

Archived