trailrunr88

Touro Manhattan Application Cycle 2015/2016

I received an interview invite for December earlier today. It's scheduled for December 14th. Has anybody else heard back?

I received an interview invite for December earlier today. It's scheduled for December 14th. Has anybody else heard back?

Same day as well!

Does anyone know the estimated cost of the program and if one can receive financial aid?

I heard it's a bit pricey and it's a long program so wondering if i should even keep it as an open option....

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hey guys! I had my interview December 14th at 10:30am. I received my acceptance email December 31st! I am so excited and happy :) Cant wait to start, class of 2019 here we come!!

Anyone else here anything?

Yup, we should definitely make a Facebook group with this name "Touro Manhattan Physician Assistant Program Class of 2019" and post link here. :). They had similar name just different year in their prior Facebook groups :)

Interview invitation for Jan 25th! Curious what kinds of questions are generally asked, etc. Any advice is greatly appreciated! :)

Hi everyone my interview was 1 on 1 with about 4-5 different staff members. They asked general interview questions about yourself.