kitkat1988

OHIO: Ohio Dominican University

I have been accepted for an interview at Ohio Dominican University and am seeking more information about this program.  I know it is a new program but if anyone can provide me with some feedback it would be greatly appreciated.  Also any feedback about Columbus itself would be great. 

I had my interview October 1st as well and have not heard anything yet. I am in contact with two others who interviewed October 1st too and they haven't heard back either. Looking at past posts on this forum it seems like we should be hearing back any day now. Some people last year got accepted within 4 days, others a week, and others just a few days over a week.

I interviewed on the 1st as well and have not heard anything back. They did tell us we would hear within 2 weeks so hopefully soon. Good luck all!

In case there are any 2015-2016 applicants looking at this, there is a Facebook page for those who have been accepted. Ohio dominican university physician assistant program class of 2018. If you have been accepted and plan to attend, please join!

Yes I heard through email today. I interviewed there last year too but got wait listed. I can help anyone who has questions with the interview too. I will try to post my stats tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

I got an invite today to interview! Excited for the opportunity. Does anyone know anymore about their probationary status for accreditation?

I interviewed last week and meant to ask more about the probationary status, but for whatever reason I didn't ask when I was there. Their current students didn't seem concerned.

I was accepted a couple of days ago, so I am thinking about emailing the director to see if she can give more details. I've already sent my first deposit to hold my spot, but would like to know more before I send my second.

• Upvote 1

Hey,

How was your interview invite worded. I received an email today but I couldn't tell if it was a generic group one or an interview invite

@mcgreg27 I think I got the same email. I emailed the sender and she said it's just an informational was it "an evening with the PA program" ?

GPA CUM: 3.68

Overall Science: 3.62 

Non-patient healthcare hours: 6000

Patient healthcare (volunteering only): 300

Shadowing: 60

GRE percentiles: V 95, Q 83, A 59

I interviewed last week and meant to ask more about the probationary status, but for whatever reason I didn't ask when I was there. Their current students didn't seem concerned.

I was accepted a couple of days ago, so I am thinking about emailing the director to see if she can give more details. I've already sent my first deposit to hold my spot, but would like to know more before I send my second.

Congrats on your acceptance! Would you mind sharing when you submitted your application/it was verified by CASPA?

Did you ever ask about probation status? Just wanted to get some more information before my interview.

Did you ever ask about probation status? Just wanted to get some more information before my interview.

Unfortunately I didn't get any specifics.... just that the director was well involved in ensuring they meet the requirements for the next site visit.

Has anyone received an interview invite(recently)?

I have been wondering the same thing. Does anyone know how many interview days they typically have?