OHIO: Ohio Dominican University

• 3 weeks later...

I had my interview October 1st as well and have not heard anything yet. I am in contact with two others who interviewed October 1st too and they haven't heard back either. Looking at past posts on this forum it seems like we should be hearing back any day now. Some people last year got accepted within 4 days, others a week, and others just a few days over a week.

• 10 months later...

I got an invite today to interview! Excited for the opportunity. Does anyone know anymore about their probationary status for accreditation?

I interviewed last week and meant to ask more about the probationary status, but for whatever reason I didn't ask when I was there. Their current students didn't seem concerned.

I was accepted a couple of days ago, so I am thinking about emailing the director to see if she can give more details. I've already sent my first deposit to hold my spot, but would like to know more before I send my second.

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed last week and meant to ask more about the probationary status, but for whatever reason I didn't ask when I was there. Their current students didn't seem concerned.

I was accepted a couple of days ago, so I am thinking about emailing the director to see if she can give more details. I've already sent my first deposit to hold my spot, but would like to know more before I send my second.

Congrats on your acceptance! Would you mind sharing when you submitted your application/it was verified by CASPA?

Did you ever ask about probation status? Just wanted to get some more information before my interview.

Did you ever ask about probation status? Just wanted to get some more information before my interview.

Unfortunately I didn't get any specifics.... just that the director was well involved in ensuring they meet the requirements for the next site visit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived