• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It starts with a P. I interviewed towards the end of March. Hang in there, I know the wait is horrible.

There isn't a wait, they have already had the day of acceptances and no calls will be made after that day. Now, only wait- listed candidates and rejected candidates will be notified through e-mail. Rejected candidates are notified the day after acceptance calls are made, and wait-listed candidates will be notified by e-mail within the next five days after "acceptance day" calls.

Is there a FB group page? If so, I will be needing a link... 

Hi StudentPA19, not that I am aware of. Please share the link if you find it or create one. I saw the acceptance letter today with the commitment fee information so I guess everyone who will be definitely attending can join the group as well. Thanks.

Congrats 9jaRIANPA. Well I assume then I got rejected because my call was to ask for my email.

Hi Soccergirl87,

I also haven't heard anything yet from the school thus far. Have you?

I might call them on Monday to find out more info.

If this school takes this long to give responses to candidates, then just imagine how it would be actually attending this school.  There are schools that had a deadline of 03/01, and they have already responded to everyone, this wait time for others displays disorganization within the program.  Lastly, there are people who have been accepted into other schools and have not locked into any specific school yet because they are waiting for Sophie Davis.  A lot of schools start in August and it is now May, and people are saying that they have not received a response yet, good luck....

• 2 weeks later...

I got the call that I was accepted. This program was my top choice. I am super excited and can't wait to start. I'm looking forward to meeting my classmates.

I have been working on getting into a program for three years so definitely don't give up. Keep trying and making yourself a better candidate. Best of luck to those still waiting to hear back.  

Archived