When did you get your interview?

I don't think we can go by their body language or facial expressions. I just had my interview, and both my interviewers remained stern. They have to maintain an air of professionalism because it is after all, an interview. I don't think they will give much away whether they are laughing or frowning.

When did you get your interview?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great, but there were also interviews on the 3rd and the 10th of March. That makes six interview days all together. How did your interview go?

In my view, I think it went well? I answered to the best of my abilities despite nerve jitters. When did you have your interview and how did yours go?

My interview was on the 3rd but I hope they remember me. Did you get any good vibes from the interview?

In my view, I think it went well? I answered to the best of my abilities despite nerve jitters. When did you have your interview and how did yours go?

My interview was nerve recking, they kill you with difficult questions. It was really not easy at all.

They are interviewing today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi SamalamXO, thanks so much for your insight. It's been really helpful hearing from someone who is currently in the program! Do you know whether there are any more upcoming interviews scheduled? Also, any thoughts on when the program is planning to start contacting candidates with their decision?

Thanks!

Hi SamalamXO, thanks so much for your insight. It's been really helpful hearing from someone who is currently in the program! Do you know whether there are any more upcoming interviews scheduled? Also, any thoughts on when the program is planning to start contacting candidates with their decision?

Thanks!

Hi. You are very welcome. We just finished finals and are currently on spring break. So between the chaos and stress of exams I have not asked if there are more dates scheduled past last week. I also will not be back on campus until May 9th to check in person.

Archived